The eco-resort le Lodge des Terres Blanches offers you discoveries and an immersion in a paradisiac place at 3 hours by boat from Majunga.
The amateurs of white beaches, mangrove, diving and inaccessible bays will find their happiness in front of a vast choice of pedestrian and aquatic activities.
- Visits of the creeks: embarkation by boat to discover the ancient Sakalava tombs, the caves and the tsingy, etc.
- Mangrove of the village of Kirambo: discovery of the manufacture of traditional dugouts
- Visit of the Moramba Bay: islands and beaches of this “mini bay of Along”. Lunch on the beach in the sun
- Passage to the Red Circus: big star of the Malagasy west coast, landscape with extraordinary colors sculpted by the weather.
- Passage in the Baobab forests : located at 45 minutes from the hotel, immense forest of baobabs totally unknown.
- Underwater hunting
- Water skiing
- Board games
- Big game fishing with a professional fishing guide