Located on the peninsula of Katsepy, 15 minutes by boat from Majunga, the Andafirôï Lodge offers you a trip of discovery with excursions and organized tours.
Playful and animated visits that will not fail to satisfy both children and adults.
The different tours
- Visit of the caves of Anjohibe in 2 days: camp on the spot, natural swimming pool, mangroves
- Tour on the river of Betsiboka and fishermen village
- Discovery of the Katsepy Lighthouse : lighthouse created by Gustave Eiffel in 1901
- Passage to the sacred lake of Antsanitia and red circus in quad
- Tsingy of Namoroka in 3 days : jungle, bivouac, boat trip
- Visit of the bio-cultural park of Antrema
- In the footsteps of the mines of Sankoany: mines of precious stones of Celestite
- Lobster hunting in Boeny Aranta : snorkeling
- Tour of Ankarafantsika National Park: with 8 species of lemurs and 129 species of birds
Transport and lunch offered.