In addition to the all-comfort rooms, the Savanna Café also features a restaurant within the hotel.
Indulge in a wide range of sophisticated recipes, served in a chic and casual setting.
Take a seat and discover a selection of quality and carefully researched menus.
Very creative, the chef proposes accentuated mixtures of flavors on the slate:
- Thai style Thazard plate
- Christophine salad with smoked tuna
- Malagasy style humpback duck
- Entrecote of zebu, fries and salads
- Grilled pork loin
- King Mackerel tartar with avocado
- Entrecote of zebu with chanterelles
- Snail croquette
- Fish lasagna, etc…
Many other menus with evocative names can be tasted at any time of the day.
The restaurant is open every day, from 6 am to 10 pm non-stop.
Adjacent to the restaurant, the bar, with its raw wood decor and leather benches, is reminiscent of European brasseries.