Located at 2h30 of boat from Tamatave via the canal of Pangalanes, the reserve The Palmarium, is a magic place which leaves you unique memories of Madagascar.
The site is located at the edge of the lake Ampitabe in Akanin’ny Nofy, and gathers about ten species of lemurs, a rare fauna and a diversified flora. You will also find there the most beautiful palm trees of the big island.
If you wish to extend your stay, comfortable and traditional bungalows are at your disposal.
The categories of bungalows
- Single : 1 single bed
- Double : 1 double bed
- Twin: 2 single beds
- Triple: 3 single beds
- Family: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
The visit of the reserve is included in the rental rate.
The rates of the visits
- External visitors : 25.000 ariary/person
- Night visits: from 75.000 ariary/person
Our services include among others :
- Tourist guide
- Transfer by boat (Manambato, Tamatave, Ambila, Vatomandry, Adranokoditra)
- Transfer by car (hotel-river port, airport)
- Excursions to Ivoloina Park
- Restaurant-bar : local and international specialties