Have you ever experienced situations where you have felt in trouble?
A bleeding following a deep cut, a person in your entourage who has made you uncomfortable, or the suffocation of one of your loved ones, or you have witnessed a serious road accident and you don’t know what to do?
At that moment, seconds become minutes, even endless hours… don’t stay in this uncomfortable position, follow a first aid training course (PSC1).
That’s why following the PSC1 training is a base that will help you to react at the right moment.
Train for 7 hours in one day, leave this training day with your diploma, and enriched with knowledge and gestures.
The PSC1 training is open to everyone from the age of 10 years old.
It is also compulsory to continue your studies: preparation for a competitive examination or to apply for a job in the social sector (health assistant in a health centre or other) or to prepare a professional diploma, do not hesitate to contact us.
This training is given by a certified trainer (PICF / PAEPFC).
I remind you that even without any notion of first aid, the fact of not helping a person in need (at least to call the centre 15) is qualified as not assisting a person in danger.
The first aid diploma will not at any time give you more responsibility, it will allow you to acquire simple but very effective gestures in case of vital need.
The training program always consists of dealing with everyday accident situations.
The accident situations addressed are the following:
- The alert
- Victim chokes to death
- The victim is bleeding heavily
- The victim is unconscious and breathing
- Victim’s not breathing (CPR and defibrillator).
- The victim complains of a malaise…
- The victim complains after a trauma (wound, burn, damage to bones and joints…).
- During this day, there will be role-playing with the other trainees and also practice on mannequins.
- Do not hesitate to contact us at 06220.127.116.11 for more information.